INTERWEAVING PHOTO CONTEST - TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Interweaving Photo Contest (“the Contest”) is organized by The Temple of Fine Arts Malaysia (“the Organiser”) in conjunction with the Shantanand Festival of Arts 2019, in collaboration with Annalakshmi Restaurant Sdn Bhd and Hamsa-Vahini Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd (“the Sponsors”). By participating in this contest, each contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Contest commences from 4th November 2019 and will end at 10pm, 24th November 2019 (“Contest Period”). Entries submitted after 10pm on 24th of November will be excluded from consideration.
- The Contest is open to all members of the public who have liked and followed the SFA Facebook (Shantanand Festival of Arts) and Instagram (sfa_kl) pages.
- Contestants are required to upload a public post (image only, videos will not be accepted) on Facebook and/or Instagram depicting their take on the theme Interweaving. It is the contestant’s responsibility to ensure that the post is set to ‘Public’ setting throughout the Contest Period and until the winners have been announced.
- Contestants are required to include the following hashtags in the caption of their post: #SfaTfa #WeaveWithSfa #InterweavingPhotoContest. Entries without these hashtags will be excluded from consideration.
- The Contest will include four (4) prize categories with their respective prizes:
- Contestants may submit multiple entries, but each Contestant will only be eligible for one (1) prize. Should the entry qualify under more than one prize category, the decision on which prize category will be awarded to the Contestant is subject to the absolute discretion of the Organiser, and is final as well as conclusive.
- Contest Winners will be contacted by the 26th of November 2019 (“Announcement Date”) through their social media profile (used to upload contest entry), upon which further details on prize redemption will be shared.
- The Organiser and/or the Sponsors reserve the right to substitute or replace the Prizes with other prizes of similar value without giving prior notice.
- The Prizes are non-transferrable, not exchangeable for cash and not replaceable if lost or stolen. The Organiser and/or Sponsors will be under no obligation to replace or pay to the Prize Winner the value of the Prizes if the Prizes are lost/damaged/stolen during the delivery process.
- By participating in this Contest, all Contest Winners consent to the compliance of not more than five (5) publicity requests from the Organiser and the Sponsors that include, but is not limited to social media postings (both by the Organiser, and the Contest Winner) for a period of 3 months from the Announcement Date.
- The Organiser may change these Terms and Conditions without notice, or extend, terminate or suspend this Contest without any notice or liability to any party. In the event of any inconsistencies between these Terms and Conditions, and any marketing or promotional materials relating to this Contest, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, the Organiser has the absolute discretion in determining the winners, prize conditions and contestant’s eligibility in participating in this Contest. The Organiser’s decision on all matters in relation to this Contest is final and conclusive.
GRAND PRIZE: 3 DAY 2 NIGHT STAY IN LANGKAWI
- The Grand Prize of the Interweaving Photo Contest is sponsored by Hamsa-Vahini Travels & Tours Sdn Bhd, and comprises of a 3 day 2 night accommodation in a resort of the Sponsor’s selection in Langkawi.
- This Grand Prize does not include flight/travel tickets or any additional expenses incurred during the duration of the stay in Langkawi.
- This Grand Prize is valid until 26th May 2020, which is a period of six (6) months from the Announcement Date. On the Announcement Date, the Contest Winner will receive instructions on the Grand Prize redemption process. Subject to availability, this Grand Prize is valid for any date in the stipulated 6-month period, excluding two block-out periods:
- 15th December 2019 – 10th January 2020
- 22nd January 2020 – 10th February 2020
DINNER FOR 2 IN ANNALAKSHMI
- This Prize of the Interweaving Photo Contest is sponsored by Annalakshmi Restaurant Sdn Bhd, and comprises of a free North Indian set meal for 2 individuals at the Annalakshmi Restaurant, KL.
- This Prize is valid until 31st December 2019, whereby the Contest Winner reserves the right to select between Lunch (Tuesday – Sunday) or Dinner (Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday). Following the Announcement Date, the Contest Winner will receive instructions on the Prize redemption process.
TICKET PRIZES (MAIN SHOWS & WORKSHOPS)
- This Prize of the Interweaving Photo Contest is sponsored by the Organiser , and comprises of free tickets to selected main shows and workshops (quantity per prize category as stipulated in Terms & Conditions). The choice of tickets is subject to availability and will be at the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
- This Prize is valid only during the festival period of two weekends (30th November, 1st December, 7th December and 8th December 2019). Following the Announcement Date, the Contest Winner will receive instructions on the Prize redemption process.